Monday, July 2, 2007

First Post!

I love you like a bullet loves a rifle.
I love you like an axe loves an executioner.
I love you like the apple loves the worm.
I love you like the pinecone loves the fire.
I love you like the ocean loves the rain.
I love you like the beginning loves the end.
I love you like the Gods love the demons.
I love you like the antibody loves the virus.
I love you like television loves the radio.
I love you like pills love the stomach.
I love you like statues love attention.
I love you like kleptomania.
I love you like revolution.
I love you like propaganda.
I love you like vermiculture.
I love you lonely and proud.
I love you stupid and silent.
I love you broken and stoic.
I love you warrior and poet.
I love you criminal-queen.

I love the ways you’re not.
I love the words you don’t speak.
I love the things you’ve never done.

And everything else, whatever that may be, is just extra.

1 comment:

Kathy Miranda said...

hey, this was posted on my birthday! yay!